Madonna believes that a good facilitator’s strength is to listen and encourage those in a debate to use their expertise to identify answers that often evade them. Madonna’s experience in corporate Australia is wide and varied. Regularly for the last four years, she has questioned Australia’s top CEOs over business lunches.
Some of those include:
- Mr Richard Goyder, managing director and CEO of Wesfarmers Limited,
- Mr Matthew Quinn, managing director of Stockland,
- Mr Alan Moss, CEO of Macquarie Bank,
- Mr Wal King, chief executive of Leighton Holdings
- Mr John Mulcahy, CEO of the Suncorp Group
- Mr Terry Davis, group managing director of Coca-Cola Amatil,
- Mr Geoff Dixon, managing director and CEO of Qantas
- Ms Sue Morphett, CEO of Pacific Brands,
- Mr Mike Smith, CEO of the ANZ bank,
- Mr Peter Ritchie, former deputy chair of the 7 Network and chief executive of McDonald’s Australia,
- Dr Ken Henry, Federal Treasury secretary,
- Mr Tom Albanese, chief executive of Rio Tinto,
- Mr David Stewart, CEO of Leighton Holdings Ltd.
The type of functions she has helped facilitate range from internal government seminars, to public property and political debates, from urban development and local government hypotheticals, to mining conferences and economic reviews.. To view how others who have used Madonna and rated her services, click here. (Goes to the 10 testimonials above)
Madonna has been listed in the Who’s Who of Australian women for many years, and also speaks on women’s issues – from cracking the glass ceiling, to fun mother’s day addresses. You can contact Madonna here or on 04133 14441 for more detail, or bookings.